Monday, 27 December 2010
Monday, 20 December 2010
Friday, 29 October 2010
Friday, 22 October 2010
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
- Tanned skin on men or women, you look way healthier with a slight glow and not to mention sexy too.
- Eye contact, nothing can beat having a conversation through eye contact
- A toned body and I don't mean lots of big muscles just a nice toned body is something I appreciate.
Monday, 11 October 2010
- Hairy Men - I know sometimes they can't help it but I can't help not liking it, especially back hair that's a big turn off for me but there re ways of managing it so if I fell in love with a hairy man I'm sure we could work something out
- Anyone being sick, I cannot stand it, it makes me heave so badly
- B.O, nothing worse than if your in a Que, on the bus or walking down the street and you get a whiff of someones B.O, please just buy some deodorant.
- Men who dress better than me, I want a man not a boy who's trying out do me.
Saturday, 9 October 2010
This is a very belated thank you to Laree @ Living like Laree for my third Blog Award to which she has redesigned the graphics of the award and I have to say I agree the new design is much better, it's modern, funky and BOLD and I love things that are Bold and stand out.
- Melanie @ Oh such is life - This girl has the most random things on her blog but this is why I like it, you never know what she has in store next and they always make an interesting read
- Rikashi Naidu @ Reflections Fade - She has a topic and gives her reflections on that topic, (hence the title) her latest post she debates which is better Harry Potter or Twilight? I really like this idea and may do something similar myself
- Tiffany @ Stylish Chatterboxing - This girl talks about accessories like jewellery, scarves and bags. Good for advice and finding some hidden gems for yourself, she even created her own clutch bag out of old fashion magazines
- Miss emy @ Stop Listen - I have only just started following this blog but I really enjoy how she has an opinion on everything and also isn't afraid to say if she thinks she's in the wrong. Honesty is the best policy.
- Miss Werginz @ diary of a Newlywed - Such a cute blog about newly married life and she gave me the idea for the 10 day blogging adventure.
- Ashley @ She who will be tamed - love this girl so open and honest
- Top person in my life is my Mum, she didn't have the best time bringing my brother I up as children but as a single mother she did an amazing job and has come out a stronger and better woman for it. Even though we have had our ups and downs she has taught me so much about life I can't thank her enough. Mum I love you very much.
- My cousin is the strongest person I know even though it feels like sometimes things never seem to go her way, she always stays positive and I look up to her as one of my role models.
- My Nan is a very strongly opinionated person and I love her for that, she has taught me to stand up for myself and what I believe in, we have had many heated debates and discussions but I thank her for that as I have learnt a valuable life skill: don't be afraid to express yourself
- I have to say my Dad even though right now we are not the best of pals, hes my Dad and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him
- Lastly I don't have one person I want to dedicate this too I have quite a few, they are all my best friends but they mean a lot to me for different reasons so Shelley, Chloe and Sophie (little CH) I love you all very much.
Wednesday, 6 October 2010
- I wish I could change the time I met my ex boyfriend as I feel we met at the wrong time in life
- I'd like to change my hair for thicker hair, my hair is so fine I can hardly do anything with it and it annoys me
- I wish I hadn't stayed with my ex boyfriend for as long as I did and I should of been stronger and walked away a few years ago to start living my life
- I think dyeing my hair bleach blonde was a mistake when I was 15, I looked a bit freaky with blonde hair and brown eyes but hey we all go through that rebellious stage
- I wish for all the times I screamed at my mum that I hate her I could take it back
- I wish I could change the fact I over analyse what people think of me too much, most of the time I worry about nothing
Monday, 4 October 2010
Seven things that cross my mind a lot
- Will I ever save enough money to own my own house
- Am I good enough for what I want to do
- I want to settle down get married and have children one day and I worry it'll be too late when I decide to do this
- People's opinions of me
- The world ending (don't laugh)
- Who will I go to for advice when my Mum is no longer around
- Where will I be in 10 years time
Sunday, 3 October 2010
- My Ugg Boots, they are fashionable, comfy and you can where them whatever the season.
- My dog Toby, I'm sure you are all aware I love him very much and he's very adorable.
- My car, yes I know what your all thinking (lazy girl) but without my car I feel like I've lost a limb I travel everywhere to far places and it saves time.
- I'm going to say food as you wouldn't survive without it and I love it.
- Vaseline, saviour for cracked lips and acts as a lip gloss over lipstick to add extra shine to the colour.
- My pink, hooded dressing gown, keeps me so snug and warm and it's my favourite colour
- My camera, I love to capture those comedy moments when no one expects their photo to be taken.
- Finally My mum she does more in my life than I think and I really value her so I don't know what I'm going to do without her but I hope to be like her one day.
Friday, 1 October 2010
- I sleep with the covers over my head even if it's really hot, ever since my mum told me as a child she felt someone breathing on her and when she opened her eyes no one was there
- I eat chocolate spread with a spoon out the jar
- Although I seem confident sometimes it's just a front
- It's annoying when people don't drive
- I always say if I don't do this by the time this happens then this is going to happen to you. i.e 'if by the time I reach the traffic lights they have gone red then I will have a bad day'
- I love the sound of heavy rainy on a window at night
- I still own a spice girls album
- I am terrible at hoarding stuff, especially clothes, I always think I'll wear it again someday
- Prefer plants over flowers, flowers die too quick.
Thursday, 30 September 2010
- Mum I never say I love you, so I am saying it now I love you very much and I don't think I could function without you in my life
- Dad, I am not happy with you at the moment, you seem to have an ' I don't care attitude' and I think we need to sit down and talk about it.
- Sophie (little CH) I love you like my little sister and I will always be there for you.
- Chloe, we need to keep up with seeing each other every week, we're terrible and never make enough time for each other. I can't believe I've know you 13 years
- Mum I took £5 out of your purse as I was desperate but I'll give it you back I promise.
- To all my friends that don't drive, stop been lazy and just get off your bum and pass your test because you can drive you just can't be bothered
- To Tom, am glad after 15 years of not seeing each other we get on so well. I feel like your one of my best mates now
- Lydon, thanks for been such a good friend to me, I really don't know what I'd do without you. Your always there to listen
- To my dog Toby, if you could understand me I'd tell you how much I love you and to please stop barking when we leave the house as we are never going to abandon you.
- Finally I want to tell myself to stop worrying about everything, it's not worth it.
Monday, 27 September 2010
- doctors think the mother is distressed and just want to help
- child believes the only way to be loved is to pretend to be ill (causing them to be ill)
- it goes unseen by most as there are no physical signs
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other conditions
- For some reason God feels I need to be ill all the time so I haven't been feeling great, was in bed 2 weeks ago for a week
- I was on holiday last week (and yes the post is to follow)
Tuesday, 14 September 2010
how are youuuuu
ok still cant speak very well
drivin me nuts
Oh well lease it giv others a chance 2 speek
ok lol, wots up with u, not very nice today are u!
Had nuff bin nice dnt get u no where so wots the diff if I'm mean or nice
errrr well i dont tend to be mates with ppl who arnt v nice
so if thats how u wanna play it then c ya
So at the moment I am friends with the one and not the other and I know you think I am silly been friends with original friend but I get on with him, it's just no point in been his friend with benefits.
Would you have done the same?