9 Things about yourself that most people don't know:
- I sleep with the covers over my head even if it's really hot, ever since my mum told me as a child she felt someone breathing on her and when she opened her eyes no one was there
- I eat chocolate spread with a spoon out the jar
- Although I seem confident sometimes it's just a front
- It's annoying when people don't drive
- I always say if I don't do this by the time this happens then this is going to happen to you. i.e 'if by the time I reach the traffic lights they have gone red then I will have a bad day'
- I love the sound of heavy rainy on a window at night
- I still own a spice girls album
- I am terrible at hoarding stuff, especially clothes, I always think I'll wear it again someday
- Prefer plants over flowers, flowers die too quick.