So I noticed this post @ Diary of a Newlywed (check her
blog out it's awesome) and decided to give it a go myself.
Here are the daily instructions for this 10 day blogging adventure:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
- Mum I never say I love you, so I am saying it now I love you very much and I don't think I could function without you in my life
- Dad, I am not happy with you at the moment, you seem to have an ' I don't care attitude' and I think we need to sit down and talk about it.
- Sophie (little CH) I love you like my little sister and I will always be there for you.
- Chloe, we need to keep up with seeing each other every week, we're terrible and never make enough time for each other. I can't believe I've know you 13 years
- Mum I took £5 out of your purse as I was desperate but I'll give it you back I promise.
- To all my friends that don't drive, stop been lazy and just get off your bum and pass your test because you can drive you just can't be bothered
- To Tom, am glad after 15 years of not seeing each other we get on so well. I feel like your one of my best mates now
- Lydon, thanks for been such a good friend to me, I really don't know what I'd do without you. Your always there to listen
- To my dog Toby, if you could understand me I'd tell you how much I love you and to please stop barking when we leave the house as we are never going to abandon you.
- Finally I want to tell myself to stop worrying about everything, it's not worth it.