Thursday 30 September 2010

10 Day Blogging Adventure

So I noticed this post @ Diary of a Newlywed (check her
blog out it's awesome) and decided to give it a go myself.


Here are the daily instructions for this 10 day blogging adventure:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day Three: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Day One

  1. Mum I never say I love you, so I am saying it now I love you very much and I don't think I could function without you in my life
  2. Dad, I am not happy with you at the moment, you seem to have an ' I don't care attitude' and I think we need to sit down and talk about it.
  3. Sophie (little CH) I love you like my little sister and I will always be there for you.
  4. Chloe, we need to keep up with seeing each other every week, we're terrible and never make enough time for each other. I can't believe I've know you 13 years
  5. Mum I took £5 out of your purse as I was desperate but I'll give it you back I promise.
  6. To all my friends that don't drive, stop been lazy and just get off your bum and pass your test because you can drive you just can't be bothered
  7. To Tom, am glad after 15 years of not seeing each other we get on so well. I feel like your one of my best mates now
  8. Lydon, thanks for been such a good friend to me, I really don't know what I'd do without you. Your always there to listen
  9. To my dog Toby, if you could understand me I'd tell you how much I love you and to please stop barking when we leave the house as we are never going to abandon you.
  10. Finally I want to tell myself to stop worrying about everything, it's not worth it.

6 comments:

  1. This is cool I may do this...

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love yours! :)

    It's true nothing is worth worrying over because either it'll happen or it won't-why don't you just wait til it happens then you can deal with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, just found you through 20sb, love the one about your dog! Look forward to seeing the other 9.

    Visit me at www.becslake.blogspot.com

    - Becs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for saying my blog is awesome! I love yours too!! I can't wait to keep reading your answers!

    I wish you the best about eliminating worries! It's hard but worth it when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a little award for u on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks laree :)

    no problem mrs werginz, just letting some blog love out

    Becs- checked yours out and really like it too, thanks for stopping by. there will be more about my dog soon

    melanie - yes it seems other people have said the same

    ReplyDelete

Voice your opinion