- Mum I never say I love you, so I am saying it now I love you very much and I don't think I could function without you in my life
- Dad, I am not happy with you at the moment, you seem to have an ' I don't care attitude' and I think we need to sit down and talk about it.
- Sophie (little CH) I love you like my little sister and I will always be there for you.
- Chloe, we need to keep up with seeing each other every week, we're terrible and never make enough time for each other. I can't believe I've know you 13 years
- Mum I took £5 out of your purse as I was desperate but I'll give it you back I promise.
- To all my friends that don't drive, stop been lazy and just get off your bum and pass your test because you can drive you just can't be bothered
- To Tom, am glad after 15 years of not seeing each other we get on so well. I feel like your one of my best mates now
- Lydon, thanks for been such a good friend to me, I really don't know what I'd do without you. Your always there to listen
- To my dog Toby, if you could understand me I'd tell you how much I love you and to please stop barking when we leave the house as we are never going to abandon you.
- Finally I want to tell myself to stop worrying about everything, it's not worth it.
Thursday, 30 September 2010
Monday, 27 September 2010
- doctors think the mother is distressed and just want to help
- child believes the only way to be loved is to pretend to be ill (causing them to be ill)
- it goes unseen by most as there are no physical signs
- Cerebral Palsy
- Other conditions
- For some reason God feels I need to be ill all the time so I haven't been feeling great, was in bed 2 weeks ago for a week
- I was on holiday last week (and yes the post is to follow)
Tuesday, 14 September 2010
how are youuuuu
ok still cant speak very well
drivin me nuts
Oh well lease it giv others a chance 2 speek
ok lol, wots up with u, not very nice today are u!
Had nuff bin nice dnt get u no where so wots the diff if I'm mean or nice
errrr well i dont tend to be mates with ppl who arnt v nice
so if thats how u wanna play it then c ya
So at the moment I am friends with the one and not the other and I know you think I am silly been friends with original friend but I get on with him, it's just no point in been his friend with benefits.
Would you have done the same?
Saturday, 11 September 2010
- Got myself a part time job (left my Full time job now as I'm now a Full time student)
- Made up with a friend who I'd had an argument with
- My cousin is pregnant and I'm so happy for her
- Holiday is one week today
- Wearing my Ugg boots again
- Being a Student
- Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake
Saturday, 4 September 2010
Haven't posted one of these for a while so I thought I better had:
M B Walking up my road towards my house and a black car the same as my moms drives past, there was a blond woman driving which just so happens to be the same as my mom! She drives past stops a little ahead and beeps the horn! Sweet a lift home! FAIL opened the door and witnessed a very scared looking young girl.
Wednesday, 1 September 2010
I cannot believe I have had 2 this week, I am so thrilled.
- I am a little materialistic, love designer clothes, shoes, handbags you name it I got it
- Travelling is amazing although I can't afford to go where I want, someday I shall travel all around the world and write a book on it
- My Timekeeping is terrible, if you want me to be on time tell me an hour before I am meant to be there. I think I have the late gene inherited from my father.
- I like the smell of fuel, don't know why I just do.
- I have size 6 feet which is pretty big for a little girl like me
- I love listening to old peoples stories and anything about social history
- I am part French but unsure how much and I don't think I look French, I was once told I look like I'm from Eastern Europe so who knows!
- 2 Blog Awards (i can't believe it, am so chuffed)
- Having an amazing summer (thanks to everyone who was a part of it)
- Turtles (I want one)
- Sad but happy it's my last day at work on Friday (I will miss everyone but I am going onto more exciting things with my life)
- My bed and sleep (you can't beat sleep in your own bed)