Wednesday 1 September 2010

My First Blog Awards (blog Reviews)


I cannot believe I have had 2 this week, I am so thrilled.


Thank you so much to:




and



Please check both their blogs out.


So I need to give some awards out now and I don't know if I'm doing this right so please bear with me.

Firstly I was awarded the versatile blogger from Living Like Laree.
In order to carry on this award I must also award it to 7 other blogs after giving you seven facts about me you never knew.

The 7 Facts:

  1. I am a little materialistic, love designer clothes, shoes, handbags you name it I got it
  2. Travelling is amazing although I can't afford to go where I want, someday I shall travel all around the world and write a book on it
  3. My Timekeeping is terrible, if you want me to be on time tell me an hour before I am meant to be there. I think I have the late gene inherited from my father.
  4. I like the smell of fuel, don't know why I just do.
  5. I have size 6 feet which is pretty big for a little girl like me
  6. I love listening to old peoples stories and anything about social history
  7. I am part French but unsure how much and I don't think I look French, I was once told I look like I'm from Eastern Europe so who knows!
The 7 Blogs I am going to award The Versatile Blogger goes to:







For the second award 'A Blog With substance' I need to sum my blog philosophy, motivation and experience in five words and then Award this to 10 other blogs.

The Five words are:

OPINIONS READING WRITING LISTENING IDEAS

The 10 Blogs are:











Also I would like to apologise for my absence lately, I haven't been too well but I'm back on form now.

14 comments:

  1. Wow, this is soo great! I am super excited! Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you made my day PrincessBeks! What girl doesn't love to be honored with an award?

    Have a great rest of the week and glad to hear you are back on form now!

    xo The Empress

    http://rantersbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you my dear! I appreciate the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award girl! and congrats on yours!

    Embrace the materialism darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award and congrats on yours, well deserved, we both are getting our first!
    -A

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower!! Cute blog and can't wait to keep reading!

    come follow me

    www.werginznewlyweds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I don't know how much substance my blog has at the moment but I'm working on it! Thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhhhhhhhhhh i LOVE!!!!!!! DISNEY PRINCESSES!!!!! <3 lol


    anyway... glad you love my "vacation surprise!"

    http://imissyouhotcakes.blogspot.com/2010/09/86-vacation-surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i gave you a blog award see mine for deets

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Ranter's Box, Red Means Go, and Hello Sailor. Will go check the others out. :-)

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 awards congrats! You deserve it for making me laugh.

    ReplyDelete

Voice your opinion