Saturday 9 October 2010

10 Day Blogging Adventure

DAY 6
Five people who mean a lot to you:

  1. Top person in my life is my Mum, she didn't have the best time bringing my brother I up as children but as a single mother she did an amazing job and has come out a stronger and better woman for it. Even though we have had our ups and downs she has taught me so much about life I can't thank her enough. Mum I love you very much.
  2. My cousin is the strongest person I know even though it feels like sometimes things never seem to go her way, she always stays positive and I look up to her as one of my role models.
  3. My Nan is a very strongly opinionated person and I love her for that, she has taught me to stand up for myself and what I believe in, we have had many heated debates and discussions but I thank her for that as I have learnt a valuable life skill: don't be afraid to express yourself
  4. I have to say my Dad even though right now we are not the best of pals, hes my Dad and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him
  5. Lastly I don't have one person I want to dedicate this too I have quite a few, they are all my best friends but they mean a lot to me for different reasons so Shelley, Chloe and Sophie (little CH) I love you all very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voice your opinion